Friday, January 26, 2018


Dear Parents,
My name is Rajaa Chahine and I am doing my Internship this semester at the ECEC in your child’s classroom with Ms. Lorenz and Mrs. Petee. I am very happy to have your child in my classroom. I will be teaching on Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.   I believe that by all of us working together we can make this a very successful and rewarding year.
  I am currently a senior working on my bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education with a major in Early Childhood and a minor in ESL. I am an employee of Dearborn Public Schools working with preschoolers as a paraprofessional.  I taught Arabic for 7 years in various K-12 settings as well. I am married and have three daughters. I have been married for 12 years and my husband is working in the medical field.  My oldest daughter is 11 years old, her name is Ayah, and she is in sixth grade at Bryant Middle School. Nour is the middle daughter, she is 10 years old and she is in 5th grade at Howard Elementary School. My youngest is three years old, her name is Reem, and she is in pre-preschool at the AACC.
I have completed several practicums with different ages. The experiences I had made me realize how truly passionate I am to teaching and watching children develop. My goal is to develop new strategies to use in my future classroom. I look forward to getting to know you and your family and learning with your children throughout this semester.
Sincerely,
Rajaa Chahine
               

No comments:

Post a Comment